Payment Order via E-mail/Fax
Nowadays because of the advanced technology people tend to use E-mail/Fax more and more, so that we design Payment Order via E-mail/Fax to let you pay your bill, transfer funds, or make withdrawals for beneficiary more conveniently by just sending E-mail/Fax to ACLEDA Bank.
You can pay your bill, transfer funds, or make withdrawals in USD, KHR or THB for beneficiary up to USD5,000; KHR20,000,000; or THB200,000 per day.
- Registration fee: KHR12,000; US$3; THB120; EUR3; AUD3; CAD3; GBP3; JPY300; VND60,000; or LAK24,000
- Transaction fee per transaction: KHR8,000; US$2; THB100; EUR2; AUD2; CAD2; GBP2; JPY200; VND40,000; or LAK15,000 plus local transfer charge (if any)
- The service cancellation fee: free of charge
How to Use
- Please fill the registration form by giving your right E-mail/Fax;
- Send E-mail/Fax to Senior Vice President & Head of Operations Division or Vice President and Branch Manager of our branch where your account is whenever you make your payment, transfer funds, or make withdrawals;
- State your personal information clearly in your E-mail/Fax such as name, account number, amount of money, purpose, and ID number kept in the bank when you opened the account, and make sure that you have sufficient balance in your account;
- If your payment order is made via Fax, there must be a signature of an account holder (applicant); and
- State receiver's information clearly:
- Having an account: account number and account name
- Having no account: name, sex, age, ID number, family book or passport, address of receiver, and information of receiver's bank (you need to contact the receiver directly to provide the required documents above).
Please click here to see the sample E-mail/Fax for making payments or withdrawals.